Curtis Memorial Library is offering free library cards to Brunswick and Harpswell residents for National Library Card Sign Up Month in September.
Enjoy all the library has to offer, including:
• Thousands of books, DVDs, audiobooks and digital materials.
• Newspapers, magazines and digital publications.
• Fast Wi-Fi.
• Work-away-from-home options with computers, wireless printing, remote printing, scanning, copying, cozy nooks, laptop bars and more.
• Study rooms and meeting rooms for one to 150 people (most are free or with minimal donation).
• Hundreds of items to borrow from the Library of Things including gardening tools, cooking supplies, musical instruments, yard games, crafting supplies and more.
• Children’s Library, Teen Zone, Reading Garden, Atrium, original 1904 Building Quiet Area and “Green” Mezzanine.
• Programs for all ages and interests.
Residents can apply for a library card online at curtislibrary.com/get-a-library-card/ or visit the library during business hours. Refer a friend or neighbor to get a library card during the month of September and each will receive a free sample of our 23 Pleasant Coffee, made exclusively for Curtis Library by Wicked Joe Organic Coffee.
Short-term and non-resident library cards are available for a small or annual fee.
Leave a Comment